Take notes on the go with these unique, hand-made pocket notebooks featuring André Previn & The London Symphony Orchestra's classic "Prévin Plays Gershwin" album cover artwork! Crafted from up-cycled album covers, these one-of-a-kind notebooks will be sure to please classical music fans and stationary lovers alike!
- One 48 page graph notebook, one 48 page blank notebook
- Cover: Upcycled album sleeve backed by 65# blue & red cardstock
- Pages: Strathmore smooth ultimate white 70#T
- Hand stitched with blue & red green thread
- Spine reinforced with blue & red green washi tape
- 0.375" (9.5mm) rounded corners
- Graph grid: 0.1875" × 0.1875" (4.7mm × 4.7mm)
- Notebook dimensions: 3.5" x 5.375" (89mm × 136.5mm)
*This item is made from a original packaging and may have wear and tear consistent with the age of the materials.
In stock products ship within 3-5 days. We ship primarily through USPS with some exceptions on large and international orders.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.