This notebook features a cover upcycled from the Harry Belafonte “My Lord What a Mornin” album. The notebook features 48 pages of Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T “Natural White” paper. The cover is backed by 65# yellow cardstock, the spine is reinforced with yellow washi tape and is hand-stitched with aqua thread.
• (1) 48 page sketchbook
• Strathmore Premium Wove 70#T “Natural White” paper
• Spine hand-stitched with aqua thread
• Spine reinforced with yellow washi tape
• Cover backed by yellow 65# cardstock
• Notebook Dimensions: 5.25” x 8.25”
*This item is made from original packaging and may have wear and tear consistent with the age of the materials.
In stock products ship within 3-5 days. We ship primarily through USPS with some exceptions on large and international orders.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.