Discover Paul Weston & His Orchestra's "Music for Easy Listening" in a whole new way -- with these unique, upcycled pocket notebooks! Hand made from a vintage album sleeve, they're perfect for taking quick notes, jotting down your pop music ideas, or just catching up with your favorite era whenever you're on the go!
- One 48 page graph notebook
- Cover: Upcycled album sleeve backed by 65# pink cardstock
- Pages: Strathmore smooth ultimate white 70#T
- Hand stitched with pink thread
- Spine reinforced with pink washi tape
- 0.375" (9.5mm) rounded corners
- Graph grid: 0.1875" × 0.1875" (4.7mm × 4.7mm)
- Notebook dimensions: 3.5" x 5.375" (89mm × 136.5mm)
*This item is made from original packaging and may have wear and tear consistent with the age of the materials.
In stock products ship within 3-5 days. We ship primarily through USPS with some exceptions on large and international orders.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.